TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website/Mobile application Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website/application . These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website/application . By using this Website/application , you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website/application if you disagree with any of these Website/Mobile application Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 12 years old are not allowed to use this Website/application .
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, DebateU Inc. and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- insult, affront, dishouner, offence any entity worshiped by any group of people, such as and not limited to "Allah", "Jesus", "Buddha"..etc.
- insult, affront, dishouner, offence any prophet, religion, religious figure, the Pop, monks, his majesty king Salman Bin Abdul Aziz, his majesty king Abdullah Bin Alhusain, or His highness Shaikh Sabah Alahmad Alsabah.
- sell, promot, refer to or advertise to illegal merchandise such as and not limited to drugs, weapons, human trafficking, pornographic..etc.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos, videos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, DebateU prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to DebateU upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any DebateU page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
publishing any Website material in any other media;
selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
using this Website/application in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
using this Website/application in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
using this Website/application contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website/application ;
using this Website/application to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website/application are restricted from being access by you and DebateU Inc. may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website/application, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website/application Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant DebateU Inc. a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. DebateU Inc. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and DebateU Inc. express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall DebateU Inc., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. DebateU Inc., including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Although it is DebateU's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, DebateU reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by DebateU, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, DebateU encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, DebateU is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. DebateU will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent DebateU Inc. from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that DebateU is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. DebateU reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
DebateU Inc. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The DebateU Inc. is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between DebateU Inc. and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania , and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the USA for the resolution of any disputes.
Zero tolerance policy
In order to ensure <DebateU> provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. Any content violating terms and conditions will be removed and user will be blocked from using the service.